Breckenridge, CO 80424
Salary: $15.00 /hour
Breckenridge Distillery Restaurant has openings for Host/Hostess.
About Breckenridge Distillery Restaurant
Breckenridge Distillery Restaurant focuses on small plates and family style meals all designed for sharing good company. When you dine with us, experience the harmony of our locally and seasonally inspired cuisine paired with hand crafted cocktails.
This position is responsible for warmly greeting guests into the restaurant and ensuring that all guests have the highest quality dining experience possible
- Providing exceptional service to all guests.
- Seating guests in a timely manner while monitoring the flow of the dining room.
- Offering support to servers as needed.
- Acknowledging departing guests with a kind remark goodbye and invite them to return.
- Keeping the host/hostess stand area clean and organized.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and be self-motivated.
- Communicate to team members any special needs or guest requests.
- Partial High School education; High School Diploma/G.E.D. equivalent preferred.
- Professional appearance.
- Flexible schedule including willingness to work weekends and holidays.
- Strong sanitation habits.
- Effectively prioritize workload and handle multiple projects at the same time.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 30lbs.
- Able to stand for up to 6 hours at a time.
- Willing to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Prior Host/Hostess experience preferred.
For more company information, please visit www.breckenridgedistillery.com