Breckenridge, CO 80424
Salary: $12.00 /hour
Breckenridge Distillery Restaurant has opening for a Busser.
About Breckenridge Distillery Restaurant
Breckenridge Distillery Restaurant focuses on small plates and family style meals all designed for sharing good company. When you dine with us, experience the harmony of our locally and seasonally inspired cuisine paired with hand crafted cocktails.
This position is responsible for assisting the server to replenish supplies and assist in maintaining the cleanliness of all areas of the restaurant.
Successful candidate will possess the following
· Set and clear guest tables during meal service. Assist in maintaining the cleanliness of all areas of the restaurant.
· Perform clean-up duties after each meal service and prepares and sets up for next meal.
· Stock service areas with supplies such as food, tableware, and linens.
· Maintain awareness of safety issues, and report them immediately to your manager.
· Partial High School education; High School Diploma/G.E.D. equivalent preferred.
· Strong sanitation habits
· Effectively prioritize workload and handle multiple projects at the same time
· Successfully communicate with front and back of the house staff in a team environment
· Ability to lift and carry up to 50lbs
· Able to stand for up to 6 hours at a time
· Professional appearance
· Willing to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
· Prior food or beverage experience preferred
Can also apply at:
Breckenridge Distillery Restaurant
1925 Airport Road Breckenridge CO 80424
For more company information, please visit www.breckenridgedistillery.com