Breckenridge Distillery has opening for a Bottling Line Supervisor
About Breckenridge Distillery
Breckenridge Distillery is a small company with big plans, and we need to find a great fit for the skill sets needed, as well as, someone looking for a unique culture. Candidates will also understand how dynamic it can be working in a small company that is growing, while still being able to enjoy a great work/life balance.
- Main responsibility of this role is to supervise the bottling line operations and the bottling team employees. This includes scheduling, training and coaching employees to ensure bottling goals are met.
- Ensure the work area is safe and organized as per Operation “Clean Sweep” protocol. It is expected that hazards that are identified are corrected to prevent injuries in the workplace.
- Maintenance and reliability of bottling machinery. Cross training of employees is expected so that several team members are capable of troubleshooting and correcting a machine failure.
- Responsible for preventative maintenance programs and quality control procedures to ensure a proactive approach is taken rather than a reactive approach.
- Coordinates/supervises bottling parties which includes scheduling party members, purchasing food and drinks for the event and promotes events.
- Updates the daily production log with quantity of produced goods, quality check sign offs, batch number maintenance and any other relevant information.
- Creates and maintains work instructions for all tasks associated with bottling operations.
- Attends production schedule meetings and provides feedback relevant to schedule creation and modification (where needed).
- Occasionally travels to Denver to supervise or carry out the loading/unloading of trucks to the warehouse.
- Must be able to carry out bottling operator tasks.
- The Operator must be at least 18 years old, have a high school education (or equivalent), and be able to work in the state of Colorado.
- Must meet or exceed production requirements and quotas.
- Communicate problems or issues effectively in order to keep the operation running.
- Must be able to work with a team and have an ambitious attitude.
- Perform all duties with courtesy, friendliness, and enthusiasm.
- Adhere to rules, regulations, and company policies that are published for employees.
- Prioritize work and maintain high quality standards.
- Strive to accomplish department goals.
- In accordance with the company’s attendance policy, it is expected that the operator will be at work on time and throughout their regularly scheduled shift.
- The manufacturing environment involves approximately 95% of the time standing or walking, part of which will include lifting and bending. The Operator must be able to lift 50 lbs for a sustained period of time.
- A flexible schedule is needed as the hours and days worked may change based on production needs.
- Must be able to maintain concentration on the bottling quality and in close proximity to moving equipment.
- Must be able to work closely with others on the production team and communicate with others as necessary to ensure safe work practices.
- Assist in maintaining all bottling line equipment.
- Perform other tasks as necessary and as requested by the Production Manager or Bottling Supervisor.
- Ability to meet physical challenges of working in a production distillery
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50lbs
- Able to stand for up to 6 hours at a time
- Willing to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
- Prior food or beverage experience preferred
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- The opportunity to be a part of the fastest growing craft distillery in the US
- Employees receive one free bottle of our wonderful Breckenridge Distillery spirits per month as an added bonus.
Can also apply at:
1925 Airport Road
Breckenridge CO 80424
For more company information, please visit www.breckenridgedistillery.com