Breckenridge Distillery Restaurant has openings for Food Runners.
About Breckenridge Distillery Restaurant
Breckenridge Distillery Restaurant focuses on small plates and family style meals all designed for sharing good company. When you dine with us, experience the harmony of our locally and seasonally inspired cuisine paired with hand crafted cocktails.
Successful candidate will possess the following:
- Works as a liaison between servers and kitchen staff.
- Ensure the efficient flow of orders from the waiters to the kitchen
- Serve food to guests according to standards.
- Ensure orders are being prepared with the correct priority
- Assist in the final preparation of dishes
- Check dishes before delivery for accuracy, presentation and temperature
- Deliver orders to maintain fast service
- Eliminate obstacles in service, food preparation lines or dishwashing
- Inspect the premises according to quality and sanitation standards and assist in cleaning
- Transfer important information between the kitchen and the wait staff (e.g. when a customer has a particular request)
- Handle complaints from clients to preserve the restaurant’s reputation
- Must be able to balance needs of the kitchen with needs of the service staff.
- Responsible for station set-up and side work
- Maintain positive communication with service and kitchen staff
- Maintain awareness of safety issues and report them immediately to your manager.
- Partial High School education; High School Diploma/G.E.D. equivalent preferred.
- Strong sanitation habits
- Effectively prioritize workload and handle multiple projects at the same time
- Successfully communicate with front and back of the house staff in a team environment
- Must be able to work holidays.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50lbs
- Able to stand for up to 6 hours at a time
- Professional appearance
- Willing to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
- Prior food or beverage experience preferred
For more company information, please visit www.breckenridgedistillery.com