Breckenridge Distillery has opening for a Colorado Mountain on Premise Manager
Colorado Mountain on Premise Manager position is a Sales Management role responsible for delivering volume and accounts sold goals in assigned markets. The position requires the ability to sell independently and with the distributor sales reps in the market. The Market Manager is responsible for the following:
- Promote and demonstrate spirits knowledge to increase sales among high profile restaurants and retail accounts.
- Partner with multiple sales divisions in the accounts to increase spirits sales and act as a liaison with customers regarding spirit list selections and placements.
- Demonstrate consultative sales abilities through successful presentations of product, the promotion of new and existing portfolio items and the expansion of business.
- Participate in sales meetings and on-site training to remain educated in company policy and industry trends/developments.
- Educate staff through preparation and performance of on-site training for restaurant and retail trade.
- Create, coordinate, and attend on-site promotional functions at established customer accounts (i.e. dinners, product launches, and tastings).
- Regular communication with team to brainstorm solutions and overcome obstacles encountered in the field.
- Collaborate with key accounts in geographic region to improve distribution of product within set accounts.
- Strategize with manager to enhance contribution to division and companywide sales strategies and goals.
- Align with supplier representatives to understand their brands, sales goals/projections, and Breckenridge Distilleries responsibilities.
- Familiarize yourself with competition and remain apprised of market trends and development within specific product categories, geographic regions, and accounts.
- Attend sales meetings, spirits meetings/tours and selling/informational seminars.
- Assist executive sales management with report preparation for supplier reviews and fiscal close.
- Develop relationships with the trade while promoting supplier brands to consumers at food/spirits/industry events.
- Develop and grow sales in dedicated on- premise accounts
- Develop relationships with accounts and suppliers
- Work with key accounts and suppliers to identify sales opportunities and increase sales and profitability
Position Skill Set Requirements:
- Must live in Breckenridge/Summit County area
- Distributor level sales experience in spirits, wine or beer
- Basic knowledge of beverage operations and experience coordinating beverage promotions
- Established trade/account relationships in proximity of team’s geographic region
- Comprehensive understanding of spirits to include major spirits regions, spirits/food pairing techniques and basic production
- Effective territory management
- Able to demonstrate significant product knowledge of all spirits
- Work flexible hours which include early mornings, evenings, and/or weekends; overnight travel as required; and additional hours required during the peak season.
- Proven ability in territory sales management including creative and fact-based selling
- Extensive spirits knowledge
- Excellent sales presentation, written communication skills Highly organized and detail oriented
- A strong comprehension and articulation of the capital markets
- Enhanced problem-solving abilities and analytical abilities.
- Ability to meet deadlines, strong organizational skills, ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Ability to maintain excellent client relations and positively promote and represent Breckenridge Distillery
- Maintain a professional appearance and positive attitude
- Microsoft Office Proficient
- Effective oral, written and presentation skills
- Self-starter and team player
- Well-developed problem resolution skills.
- Sales-driven and result oriented
- Self-motivated and goal driven with a strong sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Require a valid driver’s license and appropriate insurance coverage
- Builds and expand account relationships
- Must have entrepreneurial attitude toward new business development; proven strong analytic and problem-solving capabilities.
- Communicate effectively with all internal and external customers
- Identify, contact and develop new business opportunities with regional accounts
Education and Experience:
- B.A. or B.S. in business, communications or related field and 5 years of industry related sales experience within the distribution, hospitality or supplier community
- Must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Frequently required to use hands and fingers to type