Breckenridge Distillery has opening for Retail Sales Associates/Tour Guide.
About Breckenridge Distillery
We are not your typical small company, and currently, we are seeking someone who is not your typical sales associate! Maybe it’s our award-winning bourbon talking, or the fact that our people are amazing, but we’re excited to be hiring a retail sales team member to help take us to the next level.
Breckenridge Distillery is a small company with big plans, and we need to find a great fit for the skill sets needed, as well as, someone looking for a unique culture. The ideal candidate will understand the importance of being the face of the company, and have experience wearing a few different “hats” during the day. Candidates will also understand how dynamic it can be working in a small company that is growing, while still being able to enjoy a great work/life balance.
We are looking for an individual that has a love for helping customers and is dedicated to offering only the highest quality of customer service. Individual must have willingness to learn and maintain a working knowledge of our products and brands.
Successful candidate will possess the following
- Counting and managing a cash register
- Maintaining a full retail space, restocking inventory regularly
- Ability to lead a 45-minute tour with a group of up to 20 persons
- Providing guest with an exemplary experience on our tours and in our retail shop
- Learning and retaining information regarding distillery history, products, distillation process, and upcoming events
- Up selling and add-on sales
- Basic bartending
- Deep and thorough cleaning of retail and customer areas daily
- Executing monthly inventory counts
- Answering phone calls
- Working between 2 locations in Breckenridge
- Working with a team to accomplish sales goals
- Retail and inventory experience
- Excellent customer service
- Basic safety information
- Strong public speaking skills
- College Degree (preferred)
- Must be 21 years of age
- Ability to life and carry up to 40lbs
- Able to stand for up for long period of time
- Willing to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
- We offer a competitive pay, including a commission structure, along with various incentive programs
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- The opportunity to be a part of the fastest growing craft distillery in the US
- Employees receive one free bottle of our wonderful Breckenridge Distillery spirits per month as an added bonus.
For more company information, please visit www.breckenridgedistillery.com