Breckenridge Distillery has opening for Retail Sales Associates.
About Breckenridge Distillery
We are not your typical small company, and currently, we are seeking someone who is not your typical sales associate! Maybe it’s our award-winning bourbon talking, or the fact that our people are amazing, but we’re excited to be hiring a retail sales team member to help take us to the next level.
Breckenridge Distillery is a small company with big plans, and we need to find a great fit for the skill sets needed, as well as, someone looking for a unique culture. The ideal candidate will understand the importance of being the face of the company, and have experience wearing a few different “hats” during the day. Candidates will also understand how dynamic it can be working in a small company that is growing, while still being able to enjoy a great work/life balance.
We are looking for an individual that has a love for helping customers and is dedicated to offering only the highest quality of customer service. Individual must have willingness to learn and maintain a working knowledge of our products and brands.
Successful candidate will possess the following
- Counting and managing a cash register
- Maintaining a full retail space, restocking inventory regularly
- Ability to lead a 45-minute tour with a group of up to 20 persons
- Providing guest with an exemplary experience on our tours and in our retail shop
- Learning and retaining information regarding distillery history, products, distillation process, and upcoming events
- Upselling and add-on sales
- Basic bartending
- Deep and thorough cleaning of retail and customer areas daily
- Executing monthly inventory counts
- Answering phone calls
- Working between 2 locations in Breckenridge
- Working with a team to accomplish sales goals
- Retail and inventory experience
- Excellent customer service
- Basic safety information
- Strong public speaking skills
- College Degree (preferred)
- Must be 21 years of age
- Ability to life and carry up to 40lbs
- Able to stand for up for long period of time
- Willing to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
- We offer a competitive pay, including a commission structure, along with various incentive programs
- Wellness benefits
- Internal resources including training and development
- Employee Assistance Program
- The opportunity to be a part of the fastest growing craft distillery in the US
- Employees receive one free bottle of our wonderful Breckenridge Distillery spirits per month as an added bonus.
For more company information, please visit www.breckenridgedistillery.com