New York, NY
Work for a great company, with great people, and for a great brand! Breckenridge is looking for a dynamic individual with ambition and the desire to succeed.
Breckenridge Distillery has opening for a New York Market Manager
New York Market Manager position is a sales role responsible for delivering volume and accounts sold goals in assigned territory. This role reports into the Northeast Sales Director.
The Market Manager is responsible for the following: Interfacing with distributor contacts includes; implementing work-withs, attending sales meetings, developing key accounts, targeting top 100 accounts for menu features and merchandising of Breckenridge products, as well as attending events, promotions and trade shows.
- Managing relationships with key targeted accounts – establishing, maintaining and strengthening “Customer Focused” mindset
- Increasing distribution in key accounts
- Sales and merchandising shelf and positioning, floor displays and window signs in key off premise accounts
- Establishing, monitoring and maintaining key account information
- Call on key on & off premise accounts within the assigned territory to sell in initial distribution and develop strong working relationships
- Ride with distributor reps on a weekly basis to train and motivate them
- Actively participate in brand promotions, tastings and events, which often occur in the evenings or on weekends, at least once per week
- Report on depletions and accounts sold at both mid-month and end of month while providing weekly reporting on account calls.
- Provide monthly market reports to supervisor to include key success stories, competitive activities, market trends, distributor feedback and key lessons learned
- Maintain calendar of market activities and promotions
- Complete special projects, as needed, distribution or menu surveys
- Must live in New York City area
Position Skill Set Requirements:
- Prior beverage alcohol sales experience is a must have for this position
- Ability to work independently and to plan their own time and activities
- Comfort working on a high-performance, fast paced entrepreneurial team
- Willingness to work full-time, non-traditional hours
- Customer driven and consumer focused
- Be comfortable with cold calling on accounts to sell in distribution and programming
- Strong interpersonal skills to influence and partner with customers and co-workers
- Good written and verbal presentation skills
- Proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and web-based reporting tools
- Experience utilizing social media tools such as Facebook, Twitter & Instagram
- Ability to conduct oneself in an ethical and professional manner always
- Clean driving record. Must be able to provide own transportation
- Strong sales acumen and drive to generate sales from multiple sources
- The ability to provide top quality service and customer experiences
- Organizational skills; and ability to manage multiple tasks in a timely and professional manner; proven ability to meet or beat deadlines
- Must regularly lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.
- Frequently required to use hands and fingers to type.
For more company information, please visit www.breckenridgedistillery.com