Breckenridge, CO 80424
Salary: $12.32 /hour
Breckenridge Distillery Restaurant has opening for a Barback.
About Breckenridge Distillery Restaurant
Breckenridge Distillery Restaurant focuses on small plates and family style meals all designed for sharing good company. When you dine with us, experience the harmony of our locally and seasonally inspired cuisine paired with hand crafted cocktails.
This position is responsible to assist in the operations of the bartenders and bar at all times. They will also replenish supplies and assist in maintaining the cleanliness of the bar area of the restaurant.
Successful candidate will possess the following:
- Assist bartenders by cleaning counters, furniture, equipment, glasses and dishes
- Ensure the supplies needed to continually make drinks are filled at all times by refilling ice wells, restocking liquor bottles, empty dispensers, and other basic bar supplies.
- Assist bartender at the end of the shift to tear down and setup for next shift including setting out napkins, other counter items, check all equipment, and filling all stock basic bar supplies. Cleanup the bar area including picking up all trash in the bar area, wiping down all equipment and restocking all supplies for next shift.
- Maintains complete knowledge of and strictly abides by state liquor regulations
- Stocks bar with all necessary items including but not limited to glassware, liquor, mixes, non-alcoholic beverages, and supplies.
- Maintains cleanliness and sanitation at all times; performs closing clean-up duties.
- Assists other staff members as needed to ensure optimum service to all patrons.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Previous experience in a bar setting preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of state liquor regulations; ability to identify when a patron has had his/her alcohol limit. TIPS Certification required.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to manage priorities and workflow.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels and from various backgrounds.
- Successfully communicate with front and back of the house staff in a team environment
- High School education; High School Diploma/G.E.D. equivalent preferred.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50lbs
- Able to stand for up to 6 hours at a time
- Professional appearance
- Willing to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
- Prior food or beverage experience preferred
For more company information, please visit www.breckenridgedistillery.com