Englewood, CO 80110
Salary: $15.00 /hour
Breckenridge Distillery has opening for a Shipping & Warehouse Operator.
About Breckenridge Distillery
We are not your typical small company, and currently, we are seeking someone who is not your typical Shipping & Warehouse Operator! Maybe it’s our award-winning bourbon talking, or the fact that our people are amazing, but we’re excited to be hiring a retail sales team member to help take us to the next level.
Breckenridge Distillery is a small company with big plans, and we need to find a great fit for the skill sets needed, as well as, someone looking for a unique culture. The ideal candidate will understand the importance of being the face of the company, and have experience wearing a few different “hats” during the day. Candidates will also understand how dynamic it can be working in a small company that is growing, while still being able to enjoy a great work/life balance.
Successful candidate will possess the following:
- Accepting and signing for incoming deliveries
- Prepares outgoing freight for shipment with proper packaging
- Proper documentation of shipped and received goods should be maintained accurately and regularly
- Assists the shipping of outbound package orders to ensure the back log is kept to an absolute minimum
- Communicates to Production Manager/Logistics Manager/Accounting when shipments are received in or sent out. Provides support documents for these activities
- Follows work instructions for all tasks associated with shipping/receiving operations
- Receives inbound materials and marks materials with identifying information; record amount of material received; sort materials and stock on racks, in accordance with predetermined sequence such as size, color, type, or product code. Arrange materials for order assembly.
- Reads production schedule, requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed. Compiles worksheets or tickets from customer specifications. Convey materials within warehouse to appropriate department (shipping, production and/or storage), in accordance with schedule and operating procedures.
- Assembles customer orders from stock and places on pallets or shelves.
- Is certified and operates hand truck and forklift to transport stored items from warehouse to plant or to pick up items for shipment.
- Housekeeping duties including all forms of warehouse cleanup.
- Other duties as assigned by manager
- The candidate must be at least 18 years old, have a high school education (or equivalent), and must be able to work in the state of Colorado.
- Attention to safety, detail and a sense of urgency is a must.
- Communicate problems or issues effectively and timely in order to keep the operation running.
- Must be able to work with a team and have a positive attitude.
- Perform all duties with courtesy, professionalism, and enthusiasm.
- Adhere to rules, regulations, and company policies that are published for employees.
- Prioritize work and maintain high quality standards.
- Strive to accomplish department goals.
- In accordance with the company’s attendance policy, it is expected that the candidate will be at work on time and throughout their regularly scheduled shift.
Manufacturing Environment/ Physical/Environmental Requirements
- The manufacturing environment involves approximately 50% of the time standing or walking, part of which will include lifting and bending. The Operator must be able to lift 50 lbs. for a sustained period of time.
- Must be able to maintain concentration on count accuracy and be comfortable in close proximity to moving equipment.
- Must be able to communicate with others as necessary to ensure safe work practices.
- Perform other tasks as necessary and as requested by Management
Breckenridge Distillery Work Environment
- Our company adheres to a policy of at will employment which allows either party to terminate the employment relationship at any time, for any reason, with or without cause or notice.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- We offer competitive pay
- Employee insurance benefits
- Paid PTO
For more company information, please visit www.breckenridgedistillery.com