Breckenridge, CO 80424
Salary: $15.00 /hour
Breckenridge Distillery has opening for a Shuttle Driver
About Breckenridge Distillery
Breckenridge Distillery is a small company with big plans, and we need to find a great fit for the skill sets needed, as well as, someone looking for a unique culture. Candidates will also understand how dynamic it can be working in a small company that is growing, while still being able to enjoy a great work/life balance.
This position is primarily responsible for driving a 10-14 passenger van on an assigned route to transport individuals to and various locations. Also, the driver when not on assignment will be designated to assist staff in other activities.
- Operates assigned vehicle in a safe and courteous manner.
- Excellent customer service and communication skill: A shuttle driver needs more than good communication skill. Must be able to sustain meaningful conversation with on board passengers. Must be calm, polite, professional, and willing to help customers. Answer inquiries pertaining to Distillery’s amenities, services, dining, entertainment, and directions.
- Must be able to work in highly demanding environment. Also, must be able to multitask and prioritize effectively while maintaining composure.
- Hands-on experience driving shuttles or any kind of car – sedan, van or bus is very much required by employers
- A good knowledge of traffic rules and regulations guiding the operation of shuttle drivers in that area is also necessary
- Must maintain in contact with dispatcher and keep track of all passenger pick-ups and drop-offs. Must follow set schedule and driving routes.
- Greet passengers and assist them with loading and unloading personal items
- Must maintain daily mileage log, vehicle issues, and vehicle logs
- Must conduct safety check on vehicle prior to operating and at the beginning of each shift. Check operation of headlights, turn signals, brake lights, interior lighting, internal heating, tire inflation, windshield wipers, and fuel.
- Responsible for cleanliness of vehicle at all times before, after, and during shift. Must ensure vehicle is stocked with water and snacks throughout shift.
- Design- Generates creative solutions; Demonstrates attention to detail.
- Problem Solving- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations.
- Technical Skills- Assess own strengths and weaknesses; Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
- Customer Service- Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Managing People- Includes employees in planning, decision-making, facilitating and process improvement; Improves processes, products, and services; Continually works to improve skills.
- Safety and Security- All employees are responsible for observing safety and security procedures as applicable and reporting potentially unsafe conditions to management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- A current valid driver’s license and clean driving history, minor violations only
- Must be punctual and timely in meeting all requirements of performance, including, but not limited to, attendance standards and work deadlines; beginning and ending assignments on time and scheduled work breaks; where applicable.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED), or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prior driving experience; customer service skills; detail oriented, organized, prioritization skills, and multitasking skills; willingness to be a team player and help out where needed.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms, climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
- The Special vision requirements are close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus and adjust eye to bring an object into sharp focus.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Works in outdoor weather conditions frequently.
- Moderate noise exposure.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- The opportunity to be a part of the fastest growing craft distillery in the US
- Employees receive one free bottle of our wonderful Breckenridge Distillery spirits per month as an added bonus.
For more company information, please visit www.breckenridgedistillery.com