Breckenridge, CO 80424
Salary: $17.00 /hour
Breckenridge Distillery has openings for Bottling Line Operators
About Breckenridge Distillery
Breckenridge Distillery is a small company with big plans, and we need to find a great fit for the skill sets needed, as well as, someone looking for a unique culture. Candidates will also understand how dynamic it can be working in a small company that is growing, while still being able to enjoy a great work/life balance.
The Bottling Line Operators position tends to the day-to-day operation of bottling line equipment. The position follows standard work methods and practices safe work habits to ensure production is as efficient and safe as possible.
- The Operator will ensure that all bottling line essentials (bottles, corks/caps, packaging seals, tamper labels, boxes, pallets, etc.) are in place to meet daily production quotas.
- Fills distilled spirits into bottles for packaging and shipping and pastes labels, applies wax to bottles as applicable.
- Examines bottles to ensure fill levels are correct and labels and stamps have been correctly applied (follows quality assurance/quality control standards).
- Packs distilled spirits bottles into boxes and palletizes cases.
- Pastes applicable identification labels on cases.
- Participation in proper clean-up during pre- and post-production (including cleaning of equipment, tools, manufacturing area, etc.).
- The Operator must be at least 18 years old, have a high school education (or equivalent), and be able to work in the state of Colorado.
- Must meet or exceed production requirements and quotas.
- Communicate problems or issues effectively in order to keep the operation running.
- Must be able to work with a team and have an ambitious attitude.
- Perform all duties with courtesy, friendliness, and enthusiasm.
- Adhere to rules, regulations, and company policies that are published for employees.
- Prioritize work and maintain high quality standards.
- Strive to accomplish department goals.
- In accordance with the company’s attendance policy, it is expected that the operator will be at work on time and throughout their regularly scheduled shift.
- The manufacturing environment involves approximately 95% of the time standing or walking, part of which will include lifting and bending. The Operator must be able to lift 50lbs for a sustained period of time.
- A flexible schedule is needed as the hours and days worked may change based on production needs.
- Must be able to maintain concentration on the bottling quality and in close proximity to moving equipment.
- Must be able to work closely with others on the production team and communicate with others as necessary to ensure safe work practices.
- Assist in maintaining all bottling line equipment.
- Perform other tasks as necessary and as requested by the Production Manager or Bottling Supervisor.
- Ability to meet physical challenges of working in a production distillery
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50lbs
- Able to stand for up to 6 hours at a time
- Willing to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
- Prior food or beverage experience preferred
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- The opportunity to be a part of the fastest growing craft distillery in the US
- Employees receive one free bottle of our wonderful Breckenridge Distillery spirits per month as an added bonus.
For more company information, please visit www.breckenridgedistillery.com