Breckenridge, CO 80424
Breckenridge Distillery Restaurant has opening for a Restaurant Manager.
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced atmosphere where you can have fun and work with others at the same time? Do you enjoy engaging in conversation with guests while providing them renowned service? If this sounds like something you would like to do, then apply to become a part of our team today!
About Breckenridge Distillery Restaurant
Breckenridge Distillery Restaurant focuses on small plates and family style meals all designed for sharing good company. When you dine with us, experience the harmony of our locally and seasonally inspired cuisine paired with hand crafted cocktails.
- Assists the General Manager in the hiring, training and developing hourly team members
- Assists the General Manager in making timely schedules and appropriate staffing levels
- Assists the General Manager in ordering inventory and checking in product delivery
- Provides support to the General Manager in managing shifts, assigning and coaching team members on job duties and performance
- Ensures every guest has a wonderful experience
- Follows proper sanitation and cleanliness standards in the restaurant to fulfill health requirements
- Foster a safe work environment by following safety guidelines
- Additional duties will be added as needed by the general manager
- Have previous supervisory experience within the restaurant, retail, and/or hospitality industry
- Proven ability to drive guest service initiatives by motivating and leading team members
- Must possess a sense of urgency, enjoy fast paced environment and provide excellent guest service
- Ability to follow all guidelines and procedures set forth by local, state, and federal employment regulations
- Effectively prioritize workload and handle multiple projects at the same time
- Successfully communicate with front and back of the house staff in a team environment
- While performing the duties of this position, a manager may regularly be required to work days, nights and/or weekends,
- Work around hot equipment (grill, fryer) and occasionally be exposed to cold temperatures (walk in freezer/refrigerator).
- Outstanding organization and time management skills
- Highly motivated for success
- Engaging personality and ability to lead by example
- Ability to work around hot equipment (grill, fryer)
- occasionally be exposed to cold temperatures (walk in freezer/refrigerator)
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50lbsAble to walk or stand for duration of shift
- Willing to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
- Prior food or beverage experience preferred
For more company information,
please visit www.breckenridgedistillery.com