Breckenridge, CO 80424
Salary: $62,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
Breckenridge Distillery has opening for a Systems Administrator.
About Breckenridge Distillery
We are not your typical small to midsize company, and currently, we are seeking someone who is not your typical Systems Administrator! Maybe it’s our award-winning bourbon talking, or the fact that our people are amazing, but we’re excited to be hiring an IT team member to help take us to the next level.
Breckenridge Distillery is a company with big plans, and we need to find a great fit for the skill sets needed, as well as, someone looking for a unique culture. The ideal candidate will understand the importance of being team player, and have experience wearing a few different “hats” during the day. Candidates will also understand how dynamic it can be working in a company that continues to grow, while still being able to enjoy a great work/life balance.
Successful candidate will possess the following:
- Hardware/Software Acquisition and Maintenance
- Laptop procurement and deployment. Join machines to Azure AD and load all business software. Procurement and support for ancillary computer hardware (monitors, peripherals, standing desks, printers). Repair of hardware as needed.
- Manage the licenses and renewals for all software needs including the POS system, Microsoft Windows licenses, Adobe licenses, etc.
- Install, move and resolve any issues with the internet phone lines, as needed.
- Install and manage the security cameras for the distillery.
- Manage the security associated with the electronic door locks and distribution of access codes or fobs for building access.
- Manage internet service and wireless networks including multiple corporate intranets and guest facing portals for customers.
- Provide support for the Mood Music Service and related speakers in the restaurant.
- Set up a shared, backed up, access restricted, secure file system for corporate documents via on premise and cloud solutions.
- Ensure cyber security throughout the organization.
- Manage email security access including internet vendor/bandwidth management
- Website management (non-content).
- Manage security and IT needs of POS for restaurant and retail and related integrations including a second location (Main Street Breckenridge) Internet connection for timeclock and cameras and POS.
- Corporate-level laser printer support & maintenance
- Is familiar with ERP systems
- Assist with Project Management for all IT related initiatives
- Azure AD experience a plus. Environment is 100% Azure AD, not hybrid.
- UniFi / Meraki network experience
- Laptop repair / hardware experience
- Provide tracking and coordination for NetSuite Implementation
- Self-motivated and deadline orientation
- Attention to detail
- Great organizational and time management skills
- Problem solving skills
- On-call availability for POS system
- Maintain a professional appearance and positive attitude
- Strong analytical, decision making and fact-based solution skills
- Effective oral, written and presentation skills
- Self-starter and team player.
- Must possess a sense of urgency, enjoy fast paced environment and provide excellent guest service.
- Ability to follow all guidelines and procedures set forth by local, state, and federal employment regulations.
- 3-5 years network administration experience
- Excellent people skills with collaborative approach
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, minimum associate degree in field
- Desktop software and network/cyber security certifications a plus
- Must regularly lift and/or move up to 40 pounds
- Frequently required to use hands and fingers to type
- Stand, sit and walk for up to 8+ hours a day
- Benefits package
- Paid time off after 4 months of employment
- Employees receive one free bottle of our wonderful Breckenridge Distillery spirits every month as an added bonus
For more company information, please visit www.breckenridgedistillery.com