Breck Distillery Is Open, All You Need To Know
Breckenridge Distillery is committed to the health and safety of our guests and employees. To that end, we are complying with our local and state public health orders. Please be aware that these rules and regulations have been adjusting frequently and may change from one day to the next and impact what we are able to offer as far as distillery experiences are concerned.
New regulations as of Monday, Nov. 23, 2020
Breckenridge Distillery Restaurant:
The Breckenridge Distillery Restaurant is closed for indoor dining until further notice. Outdoor dining is available on a first-come, first-serve basis, weather permitting. Don’t be afraid of the snow, we have heaters!
- Outdoor dining on our heated patio 11-8PM daily. Enjoy our BBQ Ramen dishes and Korean apps
- Place a to go order 11-8PM daily.
Breckenridge Distillery Retail, Tour & Tastings:
- ALL Tours are closed until further notice
- Main Street Tasting Room open daily from 11-7PM for retail purchases only. No Tastings!
- Breck Distillery Retail on Airport Rd will be open for 11-8PM daily.
Tastings are available at the Distillery ONLY from 11-6PM daily
- Tastings are now outside on the Distillery patio weather permitting. Tastings are NOT guaranteed.
- Tastings are limited to one group at a time on a first come first serve basis. Max 6 people per tastings from one household.
- Two complimentary samples, guest’s choice: Bourbon, all vodkas, Spiced Whiskey, Spiced Rum, Gin, Bitter, Aquavit
- $8 High-end Flights, choice of three; Port, PX, 105, Reserve Blend, Madeira, or Double Barrel
- $10 Single Barrel and other special releases
- Tables must remain 6 feet apart.
- Groups may NOT exceed 6 people from the same household
- No self seating.
- Guests must wear a mask upon entering our establishment and ANYTIME you are not seated for service.