Breck Distillery Is Open, All You Need To Know
We are excited to welcome you back to Breck Distillery. The Breckenridge Distillery Restaurant is OPEN. Here is everything you need to know-
Breckenridge Distillery Restaurant:
Our new summer menu will is available for dinner and hand-crafted cocktails. Note that some items may not be available.
- Lunch: 11-3pm daily
- Happy Hour: 4-6pm daily
- Dinner: 4-9pm daily
- NO Service 3-4pm
- Order Carry-out, pickup and delivery within Breck town limits
Breckenridge Distillery Retail:
Tastings are available starting Monday, June 8 from 11-5pm daily
- Tastings are limited to one group at a time on a first come first serve basis. No more than 8 per group. Guests must wear masks while they are not tasting.
- Two complimentary samples, guest’s choice: Bourbon, all vodkas, Spiced Whiskey, Spiced Rum, Gin, Bitter, Aquavit
- $8 High-end Flights, choice of three; Port, PX, 105, Reserve Blend, Madeira, or Double Barrel
- $10 Collectors Art Series and Single Barrel
- Tours are temporarily postponed
- Main Street Tasting Room open daily from 11-9pm
- Breck Distillery Retail on Airport Rd will be open for all purchases 11-9pm daily.
- Tables must remain 8 feet apart.
- Groups may NOT exceed 8 people.
- No self seating. Reservations are highly recommended. If there is no seating available, guests will be asked to wait in their vehicles.
- Guests must wear a mask upon entering our establishment and ANYTIME you are not seated for service.