Breck Distillery Is Open, All You Need To Know
Breckenridge Distillery is committed to the health and safety of our guests and employees. To that end, we are remaining flexible while complying with evolving local and state public health orders. We can’t thank you enough for your patience and continued support of the Breckenridge Distillery!
Breckenridge Distillery Restaurant:
Breckenridge Distillery is now a 5-Star Certified restaurant and open for dining inside and out! Enjoy warm Ramen, cozy cocktails and genuine hospitality at the Breckenridge Distillery Restaurant. Can’t join us in person but still want to enjoy our award-winning food? We are offering take out, pickup and delivery. Come on out and enjoy the atmosphere.
- Indoor/Outdoor Dining: Indoor and outdoor dining 11-8PM daily (last seating at 7PM). Enjoy our BBQ Ramen dishes and Korean apps + hand-crafted cocktails.
- To-Go Options: Bring Breckenridge Distillery home. Place a to-go order 11-8PM daily.
Breckenridge Distillery Retail, Tour & Tastings:
- Tours are currently closed. Stay tuned for a Virtual Tour that you can experience from your couch
- Main Street Tasting Room open daily from 11-7PM
- Breck Distillery Retail on Airport Rd open daily from 11-8PM
Tastings are available at the Distillery and Main Street Tasting Room from 11-5PM daily
- Tastings are limited to one group at a time on a first come first serve basis. Max 10 people per tastings from 2 household.
- Two complimentary samples, guest’s choice: Bourbon, all vodkas, Spiced Whiskey, Spiced Rum, Gin, Bitter, Aquavit
- $8 High-end Flights, choice of three; Port, PX, 105, Reserve Blend, Madeira, or Double Barrel
- $10 Single Barrel and other special releases
- Tables will remain 6 feet apart.
- Groups are capped at 10 people from 2 households.
- Our host would be happy to show you to your table.
- Please wear a mask at all times unless you are seated.