Distillery Tastings & VIP Tours
Need a shot of whiskey? We have you covered. We are open for tastings. Enjoy complimentary and paid tastings on our distillery patio on Airport Rd. (weather permitting). Here is what you need to know before you arrive. We hope to see you at the Breckenridge Distillery or our Main Street Tasting Room.
Tastings are available from 11-5pm daily
- Tastings are limited to one group at a time on a first come first serve basis. No more than 10 per group from 2 households. Guests must wear masks while they are not tasting.
- Two complimentary samples, guest’s choice: Breckenridge Bourbon, all vodkas, Spiced Whiskey, Spiced Rum, Gin, Bitter, Aquavit.
- $8 High-end Flights, choice of three; Port, PX, 105, Reserve Blend, Madeira, or Double Barrel.
- $10 Collectors Art Series and Single Barrel.
- Tours are temporarily postponed.
- Main Street Tasting Room is now open. Hours vary.
- Breck Distillery Retail on Airport Rd will be open for all purchases 11-9pm daily.
VIP Tours (CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE DUE TO COVID REGULATIONS)
This is a 60 min private tour (1-6 ppl per tour) that goes more in depth about the history of bourbon, the importance of the barrel, and other fun facts about our products. Tastings of products that are still aging and have not yet been released are served when we have them available. VIP tours start at 6:15PM. Please arrive fifteen minutes prior to the start of your tour for check in. We want you to have a great time and enjoy yourselves, but please plan ahead! We may be unable to accommodate groups arriving late to their tour.
*Please be advised that this reservation is for a private tour and tastings and does not include a reservation to dine at our restaurant, please see our restaurant website for dining reservations.
**Due to limitations in our facility, tastings may close to the public earlier than normal throughout the week at the Breckenridge Distillery on Airport Road. Please arrive early. As a reminder, tastings are first come first serve. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Breckenridge Distillery is committed to the health and safety of our guests and employees. To that end, we are remaining flexible while complying with evolving local and state public health orders. We can’t thank you enough for your patience and continued support of the Breckenridge Distillery!
Downtown Tasting Room
It’s a small imaginarium of gifts and spirits. Located in the heart of downtown Breckenridge at 137 S. Main St we offer tastings daily.